Powered By Blogger

Thursday 22 September 2011

Eight days to go...

And I'm still spending on last minute things I think I might need during The Year.  Today, a hairbrush and shower cap, this week a totally unnecessary winter skirt and two good bras.  Did I mention that my austerity streak has extended to include bath and beauty products (save for toothpaste) too?  I eyed up the two bathroom cupboard shelves that will then be empty today and that was good.  My dentist, a very aspirational young man,asked if I was going to Bluewater after leaving him.  I explained, briefly.  His mouth literally fell open and he was speechless for a moment.  But why? was all he could manage.  Most of the men who know think it's a great idea and don't buy clothes anyway, they say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment