Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Preventative steps

The Celtic sheepskin  catalogue arrived today, I get loads of catalogues from everywhere I've ever bought online.  Full of highly desirable things, and more expensive than ever this year.  I looked, then chucked it into the recycling box AND - this is the preventative first step of many - I sent an email asking to be removed from their mailing list. BUT I've just spent half an hour or so browsing through the New Arrivals in all my favourite shops online.  HOWEVER, I didn't buy anything extra in Tesco today although I was tempted by the two books for £8, having picked up two titles I'd like to read.  Instead, I've booked them online at the library ... but couldn't resist  buying two others at Oxfam.

No comments:

Post a Comment